POSITION: Business Development
LOCATION: New York City, NY or Long Island, NY
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
- This role is key in helping us accomplish our Mission: To make the world a better place – one relationship and one project at a time!
- Our Business Development team focuses on building trust with our clients, and is responsible for creating and maintaining successful business relationships.
- The right candidate needs drive, determination, patience, and needs to be motivated by successful relationship building and activity metrics. In this role you get to be a resource to clients and sell professionally delivered services.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- Professional communications skills.
- A strong sense of urgency.
- Organizational and planning skills for follow-up and managing of existing accounts.
- Strong meeting and presentation skills.
- Drive, determination and also a bit of patience!
SOME OF THE JOB DUTIES ARE BELOW
- Prospecting new referral sources.
- Initiating contact with potential new referral sources.
- Bring on new clients by using the phone, email, marketing materials and appointments.
- Maintaining contact with clients and inactive clients.
- Using creative means to reach out to and build relationships with proactive clients.
- Networking professionally with both industry and non-industry Associations and Network Groups.
- Use and Maintain contact database to maximize sales potential.
- The ideal sales candidate should possess a minimum of three years sales experience with the proven ability to promote new business, establish, and maintain relationships with clients.
- Existing relationships in the restoration, insurance and/or real estate industries is a plus.
- High school or equivalent.
Fitting in with the Maxons culture is also going to be a key to any candidate’s success! Be sure to look at our ‘Mission and Values’ section under the ‘About Us’ page on the website to get a glimpse of what Maxons values!
All applications are kept confidential!!!
All positions offer a competitive wage and generous benefits package, profit sharing, medical insurance, paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, performance incentives and annual bonus.
MAXONS RESTORATIONS, INC., its' affiliates and subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.