Essential service for time-pressed clients seeking dedicated talent to handle ever aspect of their restoration, remediation or repair.
THE SERVICE YOU DESERVE
With our unique customer-focused and information-based business model we help clients navigate the recovery process and keep them informed every step of the way
- Dedicated Project Manager – A project leader is fully responsible for each project and at your service to inspect the loss, provide guidance and answer any questions
- Dedicated Project Coordinator – A personal liaison just a phone call, text or email away to assist customers with their project needs from start to finish
- QuickScopeTM – Provides critical loss information including loss severity, work scope and preliminary costs within 24 hours of our initial inspection
- Daily E-Mail Updates – Project status, reports delivered to your inbox to keep all parties on the same page about project scope, status and progress
- Eye of the StormTM – On-line project portal you can access from anywhere to find pertinent project information, photos, and important documentation
With highly personalized service, we help clients deal with the stress and burden of disaster recovery
- Caring and dedicated team provide capability and calm after the chaos
- The company mission is dedicated to making a positive world of difference for our clients.
- We discover important client needs to include as part of our project planning process.
- Problem-solving mindset is focused on creative opportunities rather than obstacles
- Obtain regular client feedback to ensure we are exceeding their expectations.
- A proven track record of handling the complex claims in the most challenging markets
Maxons' is a single source provider offering a wide variety range of emergency restoration and services to coordinate all aspects of any restoration project
- Water Removal & Structural Drying
- Mold Mitigation & Remediation
- Emergency Board-Up & Protection
- Building Repairs & Reconstruction
- Contents Cleaning & Restoration
- HVAC Air Duct Cleaning
- Document Drying & Reprocessing
- Contents Pack-Outs, Moving & Storage
- Computer & Electronics Restoration
- Fine Arts & Antiques Restoration
- Demolition & Debris Removal
- Green CleanTM Restoration
- Emergency Response Planning
- Expert Loss Consulting
- 24/7 Emergency Response