Maxons Restorations is hiring! We need to add an Executive Assistant to our New York City team!
POSITION: Executive Assistant
LOCATION: New York, NY
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
This role is a great opportunity to learn about the industry and get involved in our mission to make the world a better place -- one relationship and one project at a time!
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT MISSION:
Providing extensive support, sales and project coordination for the Senior Vice President of Operations.
- Manage Schedule
- Field All Calls
- Help Prioritize Pending Proactive Projects
- Coordinate Staff Training Seminars
- Manage All Conference Travel and Logistics
- Manage Expenses
- Schedule Interdepartmental Meetings
- Project Coordination duties for any projects VP is involved in.
- Working with VP on Proactive Sales appointments, presentations, account clean up.
- Data entry in CRM and Project Management system as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- High detail orientation and management.
- Professional communications skills.
- Technology savvy.
- 1 year administrative work in a professional environment.
Fitting in with the Maxons culture is also going to be a key to any candidate’s success! Be sure to look at our ‘Mission and Values’ section under the ‘About Us’ page at https://www.maxons.com/about to get a glimpse of what Maxons values!
All applications are kept confidential!!!