Order To The Fire Damage Restoration Madness
When it comes to the order of things in your White Plains, NY home, it seems as though everything has its place. Each home is unique, yet there is always some sort of routine and order to the environment. Taking out ingredients, and then cleaning up the mess after making food is just one example. There is an order to things that are not expected as well.
Fire Damage Restoration In White Plains, NY
Fire damage to your home or property is similar to this. Whether the fire comes as a surprise, or maybe you were just unable to stop it in time, the damage that occurs is expensive and annoying to deal with. It can be a heartbreaking thing to find those items and possessions damaged or lost forever. However, hope is not completely lost. While it may seem as though you do not know where to begin, the experts at Maxons can give you some pointers as to the order of how things should be done when dealing with fire damage restoration. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Please contact 911 immediately: it may seem like a silly thing to be reminded of, but some people try to play the hero. Please be safe and leave so that the fire department can do its job.
- There are professionals that can help with the cleanup of fire damage: Fire damage restoration specialists such as those at Maxons, located in the White Plains, NY area, are trained to assess and take care of the fire damage restoration, while also attempting to preserve any of your possessions they can.
- Understand that there are different types of damage: Your home or property may experience different types of wear, such as fire, heat, smoke, chemical, and water damage. Remember that fire damage restoration professionals are there to take care of all of these damages, as it is crucial to take care of these damages with special care and equipment to ensure the best restoration process.
- Avoid entering the area that the fire has damaged: although you may want to run in after it is out to check the damages, your safety comes first, as well as the safety of your home. If you enter the damaged area, the structure could collapse, or other lingering damage could harm you. Walking around could also distribute the soot to other unaffected areas of your home.
- Try not to clean it up yourself: this is especially important with small fires. Using household cleaning supplies won’t fix the problem. They do not take away the soot and ash that could have stayed. In fact, attempting to clean it yourself may make it worse!!
- Finally, remember that it will all be ok: In the heat of the moment, it may seem that all is lost. But remember that your safety comes first, and there are professionals to help with the aftermath.
As you keep these things in mind, remember that safety is first! Also keep in mind that there is an order to everything, and when an unexpected fire occurs, do not panic! For all of your fire damage restoration needs, be sure to contact your local cleanup team as well!
“It’s always great meeting someone with the experience, passion, and wisdom that we strive for. Excited to have Maxons as a resource to our clients.” —Co-Founder & Managing Partner, WizdomOne Group, Inc.
“I always admire your work ethic and follow up. I know I’m not your only customer, but you’ve done a great job making me feel like I am.” —NE Regional Director, Newmark Group
“Extremely pleased with the professionalism of Maxons.” —Claims Representative, J.W. Hirschfeld Agency
“Thank you for the professional efficiency of your organization in regard to the emergency clean up necessary following the fire on the 51st floor. Once again, you have not let us down.” —VP/Director of Operations Empire State Building
“Your men were great! They were here right after the fire setting up to clean our whole building. Very professional and through. I would recommend your service without hesitation.” —Building Manager, 19 East 72nd Street
“Maxons is a phenomenal company! Whether it’s a small leak or major fire they always respond immediately to get us back in business.” —Operations Director, Macy's
“Thank you for the fast and efficient response to our sewer back-up problem. Your crew worked diligently to make sure we had almost no disruption of service. Our patients thank you too!” —Operations Director, St. Vincent’s
“The emergency property damage restorers to the rich and famous.” —Claims Magazine
“It's always a pleasure working with you and Maxons Restoration. Truly a professional company with professional staff. I know I can depend on you and your team. ” —Sr. Building Manager, Marcus Partners CT Management, LLC