Position: Project Manager
Location: New York, NY
Department: Project Management
Employment Type: Full Time
Handle emergency calls and qualify losses. Perform site inspections, estimate and execute contracts. Communicate with clients and adjusters regarding scope and price of work. Engage subcontractors to perform work and approve their bills. Review, finalize and bill out jobs and follow up on receivables until they are paid.
- Qualify, inspect and manage multiple emergency restoration and disaster projects from beginning to end, both commercial and residential.
- Manage customers’ expectations from first meeting through job completion.
- Communicate with insurance adjusters, brokers, property managers and other clients to set their expectations.
- Manage job expenses and records.
- Draft reports and bill projects.
- Collect payment on completed projects.
- Maintain flexibility in work hours. I.E. some projects will require early/ late hours and even weekend inspections.
- Be comfortable speaking to high profile clients while maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Be able to manage multiple projects at one time and be able to prioritize and keep promises on deadlines to insured's and adjusters.
Fitting in with the Maxons culture is also going to be a key to any candidate’s success! Be sure to look at our ‘Mission and Values’ section under the ‘About Us’ page on the website to get a glimpse of what Maxons values!
All applications are kept confidential!!!
All positions offer a competitive wage and generous benefits package, profit sharing, medical insurance, paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, performance incentives and annual bonus.
MAXONS RESTORATIONS, INC., its' affiliates and subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.