Maxons Restorations is hiring! We need to add a Sales Manager to our New York City team!
POSITION: Sales Manager
LOCATION: New York, NY
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
This is a great opportunity to learn about the industry and get involved in our mission to make the world a better place -- one relationship and one project at a time!
SALES MANAGER MISSION:
To unlock the full potential of the Maxons’ Sales Team.
- Reinforce sales process and messaging (ride alongs & coaching).
- Manage Activity.
- Manage adherence to sales plan.
- Training & development.
- Database management and manipulation.
- Go to for team with help.
- Managing budgets and expenses.
- Account assignment/reassignment/disputes.
- Leading prospecting.
- Managing sales coordinators.
- Team initiatives.
- Attend industry events.
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE
- Professional communications skills.
- Managing & Coaching skills with a team.
- Creative problem solving in sales process.
- A strong sense of urgency.
- Data interpretation – leading to action.
- Technology Savvy.
- Vehicle and Valid License.
- 5 years sales experience
- 1-2 year management experience
- High school or equivalent.
Email resumes and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org, submissions received without salary requirements will not be considered.
Fitting in with the Maxons culture is also going to be a key to any candidate’s success! Be sure to look at our ‘Mission and Values’ section under the ‘About Us’ page at www.maxons.com to get a glimpse of what Maxons values!
All applications are kept confidential!!!